RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Timely identification, qualification, pursuit and closure of sales opportunities.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans for prospective customers.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, discount rates and reporting on the Market value of the offerings.
- Control operating and entertainment expenses within approved guidelines.
- Directs customer opportunity activities and coordinates account team activities by establishing clear objectives/goals for the account/project.
- Prepare sales forecasts by Account and sets/agrees on performance goals accordingly.
- Increase the Sales Pipeline
- Represents Movius at trade association meetings to promote company solutions.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with other departments.
- Ongoing management of new relationships, negotiations and deal closure.
- Perform pre/post sale activities, as needed: quoting, following bids and forecasting.
- Responsible for evaluating and managing new initiatives and business opportunities.
- Ongoing management of relationships to maximize Movius’ potential.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
The ideal candidate with the following minimum qualifications will be considered:
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills - ability to synthesize and simplify complex issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce.com (or similar Sales Forecasting tool)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to identify and prioritize important tasks independently.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business objectives and technical needs in order to translate them into the business requirements.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Demonstrate ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to effectively build trust with and gain confidence of senior level executives.
- Proven track record of quota achievement.
- Direct and channel sales experience.
- Working knowledge of VAS, VoIP and IMS solutions.
- This position requires up to 50% travel, potentially more at certain times of the year.
- Experience calling on Tier 1 Service Providers and/or Large Enterprise accounts a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is a plus.
- Seven or more years of related experience in the field.
- Project Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong experience in the preparation/supervision of proposals.