Johns Creek, GA
5 – 8 years’ experience
Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of experience
Movius is seeking a Network Engineer to join our Johns Creek office. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing computer networks and focusing on high level design and planning.
Candidate must have a great attitude, be self-motivated, detail oriented and a team player. It is important that this candidate is proactive in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapid-development environment. The Network Engineer will be responsible for building and implementing new technology solutions for our customers. These include building servers, network infrastructure, security systems, VPN set ups and corporate communications systems to ensure safe and continuous operation of these components.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating and leading designs that will ensure development of the appropriate infrastructure, software, and interfaces to best meet the company’s business goals.
- Act as a technical lead and provide design direction to the development team and customer service team as Movius solutions get integrated in customer’s network.
- Translates business requirements into network design.
- Design, monitor and configure
- Provide proactive network performance; develop a roadmap and capacity to ensure that the business needs are met.
- Provide support to development engineering while resolving issues or in the design phase of product development.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS SKILL
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to Identify and prioritize important tasks independently.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Android / IOS mobile devices and communications applications
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP/RTP, HTTP, Authentication mechanisms, TLS, VPN and Transport Layer of the OSI stack
- Knowledge of SBC, firewall, and Telecommunication networks would be a big plus
- Strong knowledge of Linux Platform, Virtualization
- 5+ years of experience supporting technologies including but not limited to:
- Experience engineering design, network administration and implementation
- Working knowledge of Cloud, Saas, or IaaS solution building and implementation.
- Enterprise network security principles and best practices.
- In depth understanding of one of the major virtualization technology in cluster environment.
To apply submit resume with Subject: "Position Title”