Johns Creek, GA
Movius is seeking a Client Test Engineer to join our Johns Creek office. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for testing mobile clients which interface with computer software systems. This candidate will also be responsible for developing test plans and designs based on complex technical user requirements. Report issues found during testing and work in conjunction with development engineering on analyzing those issues.
Candidate must have a great attitude, be self-motivated, detail oriented and a team player. It is important that this candidate is proactive in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapid-development environment. Software testers must be vigilant of the importance of the quality of the product they are verifying for the end user, and understand the business environment in which the products they are testing will be deployed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design and develop test plans based on product requirements.
- Design and develop test cases based on product requirements and design specifications.
- Execute test cases in timely fashion.
- Report issues identified during testing both verbally and written to development engineering.
- Ability to take ownership responsibility for assigned product, including testing, documentation, troubleshooting, and bug fixes.
- Provide support to development engineering while resolving issues or in the design phase of product development.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS SKILL
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to speak English.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to Identify and prioritize important tasks independently.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of IP routing technology, configuration and administration.
- Working experience with IP telephony protocols.
- Working knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs and tools.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Android / IOS mobile devices.
To apply submit resume with Subject: "Position Title”