Company: Movius Interactive Corporation
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Experience Required: 6+ years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Career Level: Experienced, Non-Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain architectural and applications subject matter expertise for Movius product suite.
- Take Applications Engineering responsibility for assigned customer projects once PO is received.
- Consult with customers on application, IP and architectural details to develop and revise as necessary an applications package that forms the basis of the post-sales implementation project.
- Coordinate with Project Managers (internal and customer) to manage project from PO to installation signoff.
- Consult with customers on post-sales requirements definitions and convey them to the Movius organization.
- Work with customer and internal departments to define and plan any migration from current solutions.
- Act as a customer contact for future growth and expansion needs.
- Maintain professional relationships with assigned accounts.
- Participate in product development planning to influence the development and integration of Movius’ products and how they will integrate in customer’s network.
- Participate in conference call and face-to-face meetings as necessary for project kickoff meetings, project status meetings, to jointly develop requirements details and application packages, to participate in implementation project reviews and provide other support as required.
- Capture, track and provide timely responses to all assigned action items.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
The idea candidate must be self motivated with a proven track record in technical sales and knowledge of technology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Additional language support is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Microsoft Viseo
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to Identify and prioritize important tasks independently and working with primary account managers.
- Experience in providing server platform, virtualization, storage, and hosting or IP solutions.
- Understanding of carrier technologies and mobile value-added services.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business objectives and technical needs and translate them into the implementation requirements.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and regular travel in and outside of North America region.
- Must have a valid passport
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or 6-10 years of experience in the field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in vendor sales.
- Working experience with Linux operating systems to include system administration.
- Understanding the various core networks such as 2G/3G/3.5G/4G and their various protocols and network elements associated to each is required.
- VOIP/SIP control plane protocol suite architecture & call-flows.
- Knowledge of IP routing technology, configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of IP services.
- Working experience with IP telephony protocols.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for network administration.
- Working knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs and tools.
- Working and understanding SS7 including IS41 and GSM standards.
- Familiarity with programming languages is a plus.
- Understanding of INAP /CAMEL is a plus.
- Preferred candidate will have extensive knowledge/experience of VAS (Value Added Services) space within telecom carrier networks.
- Understanding of various regional/global call modeling schemes.